Riley Wade Bridges

Riley Wade Bridges
Born 01/23/2009 2:08 PM

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Riley Wade Bridges

Riley Wade Bridges was born on January 23rd, at 2:08pm, at Western Wake Hospital in Cary, NC. He weighs 8 lbs-15 oz, and is 21 inches long. Mom is doing great and is recovering well. Noah is super excited to have his little brother here and has been jumping off the walls ever since. We hope all of you get a chance to see our new addition very soon.

"Ahhh...I love me some Johnson's and Johnson's"

"Mommy, you look worn out, why are you sweatin'?

"Hey, what's up with the rude awakening? I didn't even fix my hair."

"Mom-mom, you mind turning out that light?"

"3 generations...watch out!"

"Nana and Granddaddy are going to spoil me rotten"

"I love my comfy new outfit"

"Hey...who's the wise guy that
put this huge hat on me?"

"I love my NC State hat...even though
my head is way too big for it"

"Papa...shhhh, I am trying to sleep!"

"Daddy...you da man!"

"I love my new little brother"

"Riley, look...I got you a doggie"

3 comments:

  1. He is precious! Congrats! Enjoy every moment. And DO remind yourself that these first few weeks are simply survival!! And they pass quickly---so don't sweat the small stuff!! Let us know if you need anything. We can even try to give advice on having 2 boys---but I won't promise any results---we are still learning!! ;o)
    Adam and Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...what a wonderful blog! This is really neat. I've been thinking about doing one, but haven't taken the time to...guess I should! Riley is adorable! I love the photo of Noah and him. I'm sure Noah is excited. He seemed so proud to tell me that his brother had arrived (so cute!)
    I had to share this with Maya....her eyes lit right up! (: The pic of them at school is cute too. You're a good mom!
    Jen French

    ReplyDelete