Riley Wade Bridges

Riley Wade Bridges
Born 01/23/2009 2:08 PM

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time does fly....

Wow, it's hard to believe that I haven't written on here since Riley was 6 weeks old. Time sure does fly. I have really enjoyed being home with the boys over the last 3 months but that time is coming to an end soon. I will be returing at the end of May to finish up the school year. I will then get the month of June off again and return for good in July. I am actually looking forward to going back but I am sure that as soon as I get back I will be wanting to be home. I will miss my little guys.

Noah is still going to school two days a week. This is a much needed break for me. He is so active and just doesn't want to stop for anything. He has really started playing with the neighbor boys a lot. I have had a hard time letting go and letting him be outside, without me, playing. Thank goodness for cul-de-sacs. I am happy to say we live on one but it is still hard. He just got his big Gator from Mommom and Papa's house so he enjoys driving his friends around. Noah just finished up with T-Ball. He really liked it but told me he would rather just hit the ball when daddy pitches. I have to agree that he is a better hitter this way. Since T-Ball ended he has started flag football. Want some good laughs.. come to his games. They are sooo cute. I had so much fun watching them run around. He loves that his daddy is coaching too. He is so proud of his daddy. We also just signed him up for swim lessons that will be in June. He loves the water and I just want to teach him to be safe in it. I could careless if he learns to be an excellent swimmer! Noah continues to love on his little brother. It melts my heart watching him hug and kiss him. Priceless.

Riley... aka.. the spitter! Riley continues to have a lot of trouble with Reflux. We go through at least two outfits a day and no less than 3 burp cloths. We still love him though! Just means more laundry and more baths. Riley has started holding his head up very well. He wants so bad to roll over but just can't do it yet. We got him a bambo seat and he loves to sit up in it. He only last about 5-10 min and his little head just plops over. He is also starting to try and pull himself up in his carseat. He wants to sit up too! I think I see this stuff more with Riley because I was so worried about what I was or wasn't going with Noah that I didn't notice all these little things. It is fun. Riley had to go to the doctor today for conjestion and he was pulling on his ears. Well... it's a double ear infection. Man.. he is too little.. looks like tubes could be in our future again!

Jeremy and I have been working on selling, decluttering, and cleaning! We haven't gotten very far but I have made about $2500 on Craigslist in the last month so I think we are doing great. We just got some new patio furniture and a Gazebo. We love to sit out there and just hang out with each other. It's kind of a nice little escape.

We have finally found a church that we really like. Noah loves it and we have been very happy there. We are looking forward to continuing worshiping there and making some friends. We are taking a money class there on Wednesday nights and are learning how to become millionares. Don't worry... it will never happen.. But a girl can dream. If it does.. I will share or at least take you to lunch!

Hopefully it won't take me as long to post again. I have a hard time even getting a shower these days so it might be a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment